Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Two Parties Of The World

Now a days , we have two parties in the world. USA and Iran party. Each one is pretending democracy and virtue. Accusing the other of being the evil ax!! So the whole world is in conflict, following this or that party. As Palestinian living under the Israeli military occupation, I feel that I'm traveling toward the unknown future. The struggle between the two parties made our lives in general and my life specifically horrible. If I support and beside to the Islamic party, I may face difficult situations with the Israelis and their supporters. If not, I will the troubles with my people who are mostly support the Islamic party leaded by Iran. This event made my life in a big conflict and my future studies and strong believes of forming a good humanistic society in difficulty, I don’t know what to do or how to behave in planning for my future. Which party shall I be with!!??

In fact, I don’t want to be biased to any party because I do believe in the other party.
Ever one thinks s/he is right. No one agrees to be a follower, leadership and power is seeked by most of the human being and even the animals. If some one wants to be safe and live peacefully. s/he must avoid frustrating others. Lives his/her own life together with the others with out forcing his/her ideas on them.

What I want from Geneva school of diplomacy is to help me completing my higher studies in international relations and conflict solving, in a non- allied peaceful environment. I do thank you very much to have a look into my brief essay which I wrote for your kind attention.


Yours Faithfully
Rifaie Fayad

No comments: